My sweet Caleb,
I am not an expert on friendship by any means, but I’d like to think I’ve learned a few things from my years on this earth (and from my mistakes!).
Here’s what I hope you’ll remember about friends:
Your friends will be the biggest influence (besides your daddy and I) on your life. So…
- Choose friends who are honest, have good values, and treat themselves and others with respect.
- A good friend cares about what’s best for you and encourages that. A good friend doesn’t bring you down.
- Be a good friend. Listen, laugh, encourage, and love!
- Quality is more important than quantity
- You are not alone. Your dad and I know some stuff. Talk to us.
I am so proud of you.
I love you,